Next up on our Thanksgiving recipe list is this Gluten Free Cranberry Pecan Banana Bread.
The breads on Spinach for Breakfast are our top searched recipes. Not only are they gluten free, but they are also made without butter or refined sugar. They are really easy to make and taste amazing!
If you aren’t hosting Thanksgiving this year, tie this bread with a bow and bring it as a gift. Your host will be happy, and healthy. 😉
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour/almond meal
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon of gluten free all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 medium bananas, mashed well
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup of pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a bread pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (almond flour, all purpose flour baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, sea salt).
- In a second medium bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (mashed banana, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla).
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Try not to over-mix.
- Stir in the chopped pecans and cranberries.
- Pour into a bread pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until lightly brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to completely cool before serving!