This Holiday Guacamole is literally the EASIEST app to bring to a party. It’s basically regular guacamole, with a little touch of Christmas. 🙂
Pomegranate seeds can make anything look festive this season. Plus I just love the way they taste. I’ll be honest, I went a little Sandra Lee with this one. I cut some major corners and used one package of Trader Joe’s spicy guacamole mixed with two fresh avocados that I chopped up myself. That way I didn’t need to chop the onion, tomatoes, limes etc. because I was in a rush. Story of my life.
However, I have a great guacamole recipe below for those who want to home make the whole thing. 🙂
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper
- pomegranate seeds (I used the package of just seeds from Trader Joe's)
- combine all the ingredients except for the pomegranate seeds into a serving bowl.
- adjust garlic powder, sea salt and pepper to taste
- fold in a desired amount of pomegranate seeds into the guacamole, and sprinkle some on top for a garnish.
- serve with tortilla chips