As you guys know, we are long time Clean Program followers. When we first started Spinach for Breakfast it was actually a blog strictly for Clean Program recipes only. We’ve expanded. 🙂
The other day while in the middle of an apartment clean-out I stumbled across the book Clean Eats, that I bought a few years ago during one of the 21-day cleanses. I spent the next hour going through literally every recipe (there’s over 200 in there), folding the pages of all the dishes I want to make Everything in that book contains nothing but clean, whole ingredients. The dishes are simple, flavorful and amazing for your body.
Although we’ve expanded Spinach for Breakfast to a healthy lifestyle blog with an aspect of balance, we still aim to cook with pure, natural foods. This Smoked Salmon and Egg Scramble was first on my list from Clean Eats. I’ve made it three times since, and needed to share it with you! This can be eaten as is, or placed on top of toast for a heartier meal. 🙂
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 2-4 ounces of smoked salmon, sliced into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives
- Sea salt and pepper
- Set a pan over medium heat and add 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- While the pan is heating, mix the eggs and coconut milk together in a separate bowl and season with sea salt and pepper.
- When the pan begins to smoke, add the eggs and stir with continuously with a wooden spoon.
- When they are cooked halfway, add the salmon and chives and toss until the eggs are just cooked.
- Serve warm.
Books We Love