Ready for the easiest vegan, gluten-free dessert maybe ever?
This Chocolate Almond Pretzel Bark literally take 7 minutes to make. It’s perfect for those scenarios where you are like “Dammit, I need to make a dessert for work tomorrow, but I am way too into Quantico right now.” Why is everyone so good looking on that show?
So take a commercial break, melt some vegan chocolate chips, pour the chocolate onto wax paper and top it with almonds and gluten-free pretzels. Shove it in the fridge and it will be ready to eat before you start the next episode. 😉
- 1 bag of vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of gluten free pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup of chopped raw almonds
- Sea salt
- Place wax paper onto a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and then pour onto the wax paper.
- Spread out using the back of a spoon to thinness of your liking.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the chocolate.
- Top with pretzels and almonds.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Break into pieces.