It’s Monday, and we’ve got Chocolate 4 Breakfast. 😉
People keep asking me if I am having any pregnancy cravings. I crave chocolate just as much as I did before I was pregnant; which was always. I technically don’t eat these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats for breakfast, but I do eat them often for a snack or dessert when I want something that tastes like a peanut butter cup.
What I love about this recipe is that as naughty as it looks, it’s actually super healthy! It’s loaded with protein and fiber, and has barely any sugar. Like all of our overnight oat recipes, it’s so easy to make a big batch and then snack on it during the week. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup of unsweetened nut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of good raw cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein
- 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup (reduce or eliminate if protein is sweetened)
- 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- sliced banana, chocolate chia seeds and additional pb drizzle to garnish*
- add all the ingredients into a container and mix through.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)
- Garnish with toppings