We were going to post these next week for Taco Tuesday, but we’re just too excited to wait that long. 🙂
Our Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos are legit. I know you are probably saying, “how dare you show me a taco with no cheese!” but there’s so much flavor going on here you won’t even notice. Plus, the extra spread of hummus gives them the added creamy consistency.
So whether it’s Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday or What the hell do I make for dinner Wednesday, we’ve got you covered. 😉
Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos
- 2 cloves of garlic, mined
- 1/2 cup of chopped scallions
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- Sea salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup of classic hummus (plus more if needed)
- 4 soft tortillas (brown rice or corn for gluten free)
- In a large pan, add a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the scallions and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the black beans, green chiles, corn, lime juice, and a dash of sea salt and pepper, and mix through.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes, and then mix in the cilantro and sauté for a few more minutes until everything is fully heated.
- Warm your tortillas in a separate pan, or in the oven.
- Spread each tortilla with hummus.
- Place the cilantro black bean mixture onto the center of each tortilla.
- Garnish with sliced avocado
Spinach for Breakfast https://www.spinach4breakfast.com/
Shop the Post
Thank you for sharing !
Thank you for sharing !
Sounds amazing ! What brand is your corn and your tortillas ? are they non GMO and Gluten free ?
My daughter & I love these!!! This is the 3rd time I’ve made them:)
This makes us so happy 🙂
How many wraps does thus recipe make.
This makes 4-6 tacos depending on the size of the tortilla. Just updated the recipes, thanks for pointing that out 🙂
Hi, how many servings does this make? 🙂
Hi! I’m so sorry we didn’t have that on there! It makes 4 🙂
Just made these for dinner and they were delish!
YAY! Glad you liked them!
Just made this for Dinner and its delicious! Will defInitelt make again!
So glad to hear Amy!
I was wondering, is this recipe non GMO and Gluten free? Because if they are, I will surely try this one! Thank you for sharing!
I Marc, it will really depend on the ingredients you buy! But can easily be made non-GMO and gluten free. Welcome!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS RECIPE! ADDED SOME RED ONIONS IN THE MIX, IT WAS DELICIOUS.
Love that idea!