Cinnamon Sweet Potato Yogurt Bowl
You want a super filling healthy breakfast? I got one for ya. 😉 So I make sweet potatoes every week. Lately roasting them in paprika has been my favorite go-to for lunch or dinner, but when it comes to breakfast (or honestly- dessert) roasting them in cinnamon is that much sweeter!
I make a big batch ahead of time, and then in the morning add them to a bowl of greek yogurt (or dairy free yogurt), with chopped banana and a drizzle of almond butter. It’s a sweet, filling breakfast without any refined sugar!
- sweet potatoes, washed and diced
- avocado oil or olive oil
- plain greek yogurt
- banana, sliced
- almond butter
- preheat the oven to 400 F
- toss the sweet potato in avocado/olive oil and cinnamon
- spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer
- bake for 25-30 minutes
- allow to cool and then add to a bowl of greek yogurt, with sliced banana and a drizzle of almond butter