We’re spicing up your cornbread this holiday season. 🙂
Thanksgiving with my family is always fairly healthy. We have all your staples, lots of veggies, oh and then those Pillsbury rolls that puff up in the oven. Love those. 🙂 Some years Lou’s mom has made a cornbread for us to bring home, and it’s always so good! I got my hands on a cornbread mix a few weeks ago and figured it would be fun to snazz it up!
This Cornbread Pizza is just about as easy as making the cornbread itself. It’s super delicious, and a great option for a sharing dish at a party or even cut into tiny little squares as an appetizer!
- 1 box of your favorite cornbread
- pizza sauce
- organic mozzarella cheese
- fresh rosemary
- cook cornbread according to package directions
- when its finished baking spread pizza sauce on top and then sprinkle fresh mozzarella cheese and chopped rosemary.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted, then switch to broil until it's slightly browned and bubbling.
You Might Need These