Keeping this post short and sweet as I type with one hand and hold Luca with the other. 🙂 He’s 9 days old today, and I can’t wait to share more about him with you!
Ok so this Creamy Greek Yogurt Mac & Cheese is so easy to make! It’s a lightened up version of the classic, but still has all the real cheesy flavor. I like to use a quinoa or chickpea pasta for extra protein and fiber. Hope you guys enjoy!
- 1 8oz box of pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of organic shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water
- sea salt & pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the water from the pasta (reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water)
- Place the pan off of the heat, and add in the cheese, yogurt and about 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Begin to mix to melt the cheese (the texture may look funny at first, keep going!)
- Add more pasta water as needed until you get a creamy smooth sauce.
- *Add sea salt and/or pepper to taste if needed!