Five Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Calling all cookie lovers! These are only FIVE ingredients! Counting the chocolate 🙂 They are so quick to make, and come out the perfect chewy texture. Chocolate chips are awesome, but this huge hunk of dark chocolate in the middle might top it. They are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Have I sold you yet. 😉
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dark chocolate bar (I used Hu Kitchen)
- preheat the oven to 350f.
- mix all four ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper. scoop out dough and form 1-inch balls on the cookie sheet.
- press down on the dough to flatten a bit, and then press a chocolate square in the middle
- bake for 10 minutes. allow to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.