Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
All I have to say is, these cookies are gluten free, dairy free, soft and chewy and literally take about 15 minutes to make! They only have four ingredients, and no flour! It’s one of my go-to’s when I want to bring cookies somewhere or just have them on hand. I made another version with chocolate in the middle, and they do not disappoint! Recipe is below. 🙂
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all four ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out dough and form 1-inch balls on the cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to press down on the dough to form crossing lines
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Optional: Dip in chocolate once cooled, or drizzle chocolate on top.