Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all four ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out dough and form 1-inch balls on the cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to press down on the dough to form crossing lines
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Optional: Dip in chocolate once cooled, or drizzle chocolate on top.