Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
For some, baking is an art. There are delicious recipes out there that involve sifting, chilling and using at least 5 different KitchenAid attachments.
I’m more of a one bowl and one spoon kind of girl. A couple of measuring cups won’t kill me. Although I have a food blog, I really like to keep things as simple as possible!
So let’s talk cookies. These Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies don’t get much easier. Plus they come out soft, chewy and SO delicious.
Now, I’m not going to say these are necessarily that “healthy,” that would be pushing it. 🙂 However, they contain no gluten or refined sugar. Instead, I used organic coconut palm sugar that has a lower glycemic index than regular cane sugar. This means your blood sugar won’t spike like crazy after eating one. Coconut palm sugar is also high in minerals and vitamins.
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter (stirred well)
- 3/4 cup of organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all four ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out dough and form 1 inch balls on the cookie sheet.
- Use fork to press down on the dough to form crossing lines.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- dip half in chocolate and chill in the fridge if desired!
Shop the Post