We understand that for some, baking is an art. There are delicious recipes out there that involve sifting, chilling and the use at least 5 different KitchenAid attachments.
I’m more of a one bowl and one spoon kind of girl. A couple of measuring cups won’t kill me. Although I have a food blog, I really like to keep things as simple as possible.
So let’s talk cookies. These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies don’t get much easier. They are made from three ingredients mixed together in one bowl, and then baked for 10 minutes. They come out soft, chewy and so delicious. 🙂
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter (make sure to stir the peanut butter well before measuring out one cup. It also helps if you place it in the fridge to firm before baking)
- 3/4 cup of organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all four ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out dough and form 1 inch balls on the cookie sheet.
- Use fork to press down on the dough to form crossing lines.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (watch the bottoms carefully)
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet.
Shop the Post