Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 1/3 cup dairy-free butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon dairy free milk
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 1 cup quick/instant oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a food processer, add 1 c quick/instant oats and process until a fine flour forms, about a minute.
- Cream the vegan butter, sugar, and honey for about a minute with an electric beater until it’s whipped and light colored.
- Beat in the vanilla and dairy free milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, oat flour, salt, and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips with a spoon or spatula.
- Roll the dough into balls, then press them flat between your hands to form a disk. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes on the tray to fully set.