In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie or apple pie spice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Whisk 4 eggs together until well combined and slightly airy.
- Add the pumpkin, maple syrup, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking powder, flaxseed meal, salt, and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Preheat a pancake griddle or large non-stick skillet on low heat (250°-350° F)
- Grease the griddle with coconut oil. Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop out the batter. Pour onto the griddle, then gently use the bottom of the measuring cup or the back of a spoon to flatten out the batter (tap or swirl). Repeat.
- Cook for 506 minutes, until the edges are cooked. Flip, then cook the second side for 4-5 minutes.