Hellooo healthy fudge pops!
I absolutely love ice cream. I could eat it every damn day and never get sick of it. I purposely don’t keep it in my freezer because my self-control can only be tested so much. I thought being pregnant would push my cravings to a new low, but I’ve remained the same; I would like to eat it every day. 🙂
These Healthy Chocolate Fudge Pops have literally been the best thing ever! They are made with almond milk, banana, and peanut butter, and taste just like a creamy fudgsicle. The chocolate almond milk gives it the perfect amount of sweetness, without needing to add any extra sugar. However, if you want to give each one an extra chocolate drizzle, I’d highly recommend. 😉 Plus the mixture can be made in about 3 minutes in a blender or food processor. Waiting for it to freeze is the hardest part.
A special thanks to the Almond Board of California for supporting the local growers and handlers of almonds! Without them, we would have these. 🙂
- 1/3 cup of natural nut butter
- 1 1/4 cups of chocolate almond milk
- 1 1/2- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (*optional)
- add all the ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth. The mixture should be thick and creamy, but easy to pour. If it's really thin, add in another half of banana.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least four hours.
- if desired, remove frozen fudge pops and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or plates)
- melt chocolate, and then drizzle over each fudge pop
- place the baking sheet into the freezer until chocolate is frozen
- store in zip lock baggies or a container in the freezer
- double the recipe if your mold has more than 6 popsicle slots!
You Might Need These