Winding down the week with this Healthy Eggnog Protein Smoothie! I’ve actually never been a huge eggnog drinker. Mostly because it’s such a dense drink, and on Christmas I’m usually saving room for cookies and drinking wine. But I do love the flavor!
This eggnog smoothie is a healthy spin on the classic drink. It’s super creamy, has all the right spices, and is also packed with protein! It’s healthy enough for breakfast and delicious enough for dessert. 🙂
- 10oz cashew or almond milk
- 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt (*I used 2%)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- whipped cream/coconut whipped cream (*optional)
- Blend and enjoy!