Healthy Mushroom Stroganoff
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 1 box fusilli (gluten free optional)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups sliced baby bella or crimini mushrooms
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon flour (gluten free optional)
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and mushrooms with a dash of salt and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- In a small pot, heat the vegetable broth until hot. Add the soy sauce, paprika, and flour and whisk until well combined.
- Add the garlic to the mushrooms and sauté for one minute until fragrant.
- Pour in the broth and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the Greek yogurt.
- Drain pasta and add to a serving bowl. Top with mushroom sauce and fresh parsley.