Honey Lemon Quinoa Fruit Salad
With Labor Day around the corner I’ve got another easy party recipe! This time we are adding a little quinoa action to our fruit salad. 🙂
This Honey Lemon Quinoa Fruit Salad is perfect people pleaser! The quinoa gives it a boost in protein and extra fiber, and the honey lemon vinaigrette and chopped mint makes it super refreshing. Especially if it’s going to stay ridiculously hot out. Not that I would actually know because I haven’t left my apartment in two days. But you guys looks hot out there. 😉
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 crisp apples, chopped
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa (white, red or tricolor)
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 lemons for juice
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- add all of the fruit, quinoa and walnuts to a bowl and gently mix together.
- In a small bowl, stir the honey and the lemon juice together.
- Pour vinaigrette over the fruit salad and mix through.
- Serve immediately or allow to chill in the fridge