Honey Mustard Chicken and Roasted Veggies
The first thing I want to say is GIVEAWAY! So don’t go anywhere; details below. 🙂
I’m ALL about easy and healthy meals. Big emphasis on healthy, huge emphasis on easy. I like to cook, but I don’t like to spend hours in the kitchen. I honestly just don’t have the time! I’m also not about to use 7 pots and pans to cook one meal. If I spend too much time cleaning dishes, then I don’t have time to relax at night, snuggle Luca, or watch Billions. 😉
I’ve got a Honey Mustard Chicken and Roasted Veggie recipe that is both easy and healthy! The easy part is a combination of using simple whole foods, and the Copper Chef Wonder Cooker.
The Wonder Cooker is a 14-in-1 multi-use cooker. So it replaces your deep and shallow roasting pans, crockpot, double roaster, bakeware pan, casserole pan, deep fryer, steamer, crisper, slow cooker, electric skillet, electric grill, chafing serving dish, and grill pan. Like, ALL those things. Plus it’s BPA, PTFE and PFOA free, super easy to use, and so easy to clean!
I was honestly hesitant about whether I wanted another “thing” in my apartment (I don’t like stuff I don’t need), but LET ME TELL YOU, I seriously love it. I find myself grabbing it all the time to make simple things like steamed zucchini for my smoothies, or full meals like this Honey Mustard Chicken and Roasted Veggies. Plus with fall coming, it will be perfect for soups, chili and cozy slow cooker meals.
This Honey Mustard Chicken and Veggies recipe is also a new fave! It was super easy to sear the chicken thighs on both sides in the deep roasting pan, then pour the marinade on top and stick it in the oven. Then I used the shallow roasting pan for the veggies, and everything was done in less than an hour! Recipe details below. 🙂
And don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for a Copper Chef Wonder Cooker!
- 1/4 cup of whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of garlic aioli mustard
- 1/4 cup of of honey
- sea salt and pepper
- 6 organic chicken thighs
- baby potatoes
- olive/avocado oil
- 2 springs of fresh rosemary, minced
- garlic powder
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- whisk the whole darn, dijon, garlic aioli mustards, honey and a dash of sea salt and pepper together in a bowl and set aside
- rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry.
- season each side with a dash of sea salt and pepper
- add a small drizzle of olive oil to a deep roasting pan over medium heat
- add the chicken thighs and sear for 3 minutes of each side
- pour the honey mustard dressing over the top and place in the oven to bake for about 40 minutes until cooked through
- toss the broccoli and baby potatoes in avocado oil.
- season the broccoli with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder
- season the baby potatoes with sea salt, pepper and fresh rosemary
- place on a shallow baking pan and add to the oven. bake for about 35 minutes until tender