I can’t believe how fast this cleanse is flying by. I feel amazing, have a ton of energy, and even lost 6 pounds! Surprisingly enough, part of me doesn’t really want the cleanse to end. I am finally at the point where my body only craves raw, natural, unprocessed foods. It’s fascinating to experience the changes your body goes through and the positive impact it has on your overall health and well-being!
Ok so enough about the cleanse! Let’s get to the good stuff like this Kale and White Bean Soup. Even if you aren’t cleansing, soups serve as a perfect light dinner a few nights a week! Especially when it’s crunch time and you have to fit in that dress in the back of your closet or be in a bikini! Let’s be real, we’ve all been there! Whenever I have a trip planned, I always turn to soups or smoothies for dinner. They lean me out quickly (always a miracle) and leave me feeling my best! Now if you really want to look like a smoke-show, try this Tracy Anderson 8 minute arm workout to tighten and tone your arms. I swear by this!
Oh, and don’t let “Kale Soup” fool you! It’s really good, I promise 🙂
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 5 large handfuls of organic chopped kale
- 1 can of organic cannelloni beans
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne
- Vegetable broth or 1 boulion cube
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pot.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add kale and saute until wilted.
- Add the cannelloni beans to the pot.
- Add thyme, chili power, and cayenne and mix through.
- Add vegetable broth or water to the pot until it's just under the kale/bean mixture. Don't allow it to go over or your soup will be too watery. If you added water to the pot, break up the bouillon cube and add it to the pot.
- Cover the pot and bring soup to a boil. Then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Shop the Post