As you guys know, I craved fruit this pregnancy! I walk into Trader Joe’s and immediately start salivating for cantaloupe. Could be worse. 😉
I saw this idea for a Mojito Fruit salad on Iowa Girl Eats. First I was like, ok a massive bowl of fruit; check. Then I saw it was also going to taste like a mojito that I haven’t been able to have in what seems like an eternity. Give it to me.
I made some slight alterations to the recipe, but I think this is my new summer staple! If anyone wants to invite me to their chic dinner party this summer, I’ll bring this salad along with my infant and a breast pump. I’ll be a good time. 😉
- 4 cups of diced watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups of blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups of raspberries
- 2 cups of halved strawberries (stems removed)
- 3 tablespoons of chopped mint
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add all of the fruit and mint to a large bowl.
- Whisk together the lime juice and the honey.
- Pour over the fruit and gently mix through.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.