My sister is obsessed with overnight oats. We legit have four different recipe versions on our blog. You name it, we’re overnight oating it. 🙂
Today we have for you yet another awesome variation. This time it’s Peach Pie Overnight Oats, (not to be confused with our Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats). Why we love these recipes so much is because they are a perfect grab and go snack, morning breakfast, pre-workout snack, or dessert. You can make a big batch, store it in your fridge! How long it actually lasts is a different story. 😉
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 2 1/3 cups of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1-2 peaches, diced
- Mix all the ingredients into a small baking dish or bowl.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least five hours or overnight.
- Mix again and enjoy!
Shop the Post