This Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip doesn’t need too much of an intro. It’s pumpkin and peanut butter mixed together for the perfect sweet and nutty snack this fall.
If you are looking to give yourself (or your kids) a break from candy, pair this dip with apple slices, cinnamon graham crackers or pretzels. 🙂
- 1 cup of organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until combined.
- Allow the dip to come to a low simmer, then lower heat and let simmer for 5 more minutes. Make sure you are stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Garnish with extra cinnamon and serve warm.