Pear and Lentil Salad
Honestly, I don’t love making a salad. I’d rather order one or grab one of those salad kits from Trader Joe’s and call it a day 😉 But there is something about a homemade dressing that is SO good. This Pear and Lentil Salad is honestly one of the few I actually make. Minimal chopping required, and the dressing ingredients can be thrown into a mason jar! And this dressing is everythingggg! Make a personal portion or big salad for a group dinner. Oh, and get the pre-cooked lentils from Trader Joe’s. Makes things way easier. 🙂
- pears, sliced into thin slices
- pecans, chopped
- pre-cooked or organic canned lentils (I get mine from Trader Joe's)
- pomegranate seeds
- Salt and pepper
- crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt and Pepper
- Fill a large bowl with the arugula and spinach.
- In a bowl or small jar, mix the dressing ingredients. Whisk or shake until well combined. If desired, add water to thin.
- Mix the dressing with the greens. Mix in or top with the lentils, pear slices, pomegranate seeds, and crushed pecans.
- Top crumbled feta