This Roasted Brussels Sprouts Pizza is a super easy way to have your pizza and get some veggies in there too. 🙂 Brussels sprouts happen to be one of my all time favorite vegetables. And I obviously love pizza, so this was a combo that was bound to happen at some point.
I used the pre-made cauliflower pizza crust from Trader Joe’s to keep this low in calories and gluten free. I know, you haven’t been able to try it because it’s always sold out! I live two blocks from Trader Joe’s, I practically live there, and I’ve only seen it twice! The last time I bought five. There were only five left and I felt bad for like, 6 seconds.
There are other cauliflower pizza crust brands out there! We linked some options below. Or you can make your own if you’re super ambitious. 🙂 The rest of this pizza is so incredibly easy! Hope you guys enjoy!
- 1 pizza crust of choice
- 1 package of shredded Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the shredded Brussels sprouts in olive oil, sea salt and pepper and spread them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until tender and crispy.
- Cook pizza crust according to package directions.
- When the crust is done cooking, remove from the oven and add a layer or mozzarella and the shredded Brussels sprouts on top
- Put the pizza crust back in the oven and broil for 4-5 minutes until the cheesy is melted.
- Top with a few shakes of red pepper flakes.
Because Trader Joe’s is Always Sold Out