We are starting year three of Spinach for Breakfast and we got videos!
I’ve never really been a “You Tuber.” Besides Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood video and the occasional “how to apply winged eyeliner,” I don’t utilize it. However, recently Alyssa and I have noticed that food bloggers are creating You Tube channels. So here we are with a make-shift video on how to make roasted chickpeas 🙂
If this process is anything like our blog, our videos will start out really scary and then eventually we will get the hang of it. The plus side is we get to show you how easy it is to eat clean!
These Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt and Pepper are one of our favorite go-to snacks. Chickpeas are high in protein, fiber, iron, vitamin B-6 and magnesium. They satisfy all your salty/crunchy cravings, without the unhealthiness of a bag of chips.
Subscribe to our You Tube Channel and check out our video below!
- 2 cans of organic garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse chickpeas under cold water.
- Lay chickpeas on a towel, and then pat very dry using an additional paper towel.
- Once completely dry, pour into a medium bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and mix through. They should be just very lightly coated.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool.