Comin’ in hot with a last minute Super Bowl app!
Super Bowl parties are not an event where I really want to be munching on carrot sticks. I want wings, and dip, and the Patriots to crush the Eagles. 😉
This Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip is basically the best of the both worlds. It’s a way lighter version of the real thing, but tastes just as delicious! So whether you are watching the game for like, the actual game, or just waiting for JT at halftime (obsessed), enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!
- 1 6oz cup of 2% plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan-reggiano cheese
- 10 oz of frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 10oz jar of marinated artichokes, drained and diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup of organic mozzarella
- Add the yogurt, cream cheese and parmesan to a bowl and mix together with a fork until well combined.
- squeeze out all of the excess water from the thawed spinach
- add the spinach, diced artichokes and minced garlic to the bowl and mix together
- scoop into a small baking dish
- top with organic mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes.