One of the most common things people tell us about S4B is that they love how easy all of our recipes are. Although I really love cooking and baking, I’m all about simplicity. If I see a recipe with too many steps I’m immediately like “nope!” I should probably learn to have more patience. 🙂
So talk about easy, these oatmeal banana cookies are legit a no brainer! They are very subtly sweet, so you can add nuts or raisins and eat them for breakfast. Or you can add chocolate chips (like I do about 95% of the time) and have them for a healthy snack or dessert.
Steps are in the video below! Oh, and dancing while baking is also required. 😉
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats or quick oats
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Chocolate chips (*optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- If using old fashioned oats, add to a blender or food processor and pulse until broken down (but not a four consistency)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.