Super easy dinner coming your way! This can be made in under 30 minutes, and you can easily double or triple for your family or leftovers. 🙂 One trick with the zoodles is to use WAY less oil than you think you need. I actually find just spraying the zoodles lightly with olive oil works best. They may look like they need more, but once they start to sauté you will realize it was just enough. I also stop cooking them when they are al dente. It prevents them from becoming soggy. And the most important step is to squeeze out as much water as possible before cooking. I find the pre-zoodled zoodles (is that the right term? haha – like the ones from Trader Joe’s) work best because they aren’t wet to begin with!
- 2 salmon filets
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Place the salmon filets in a glass pyrex.
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over the filets and pat into the top. Marinate for 15 minutes (*if you have time!)
- Once marinated, place the salmon in the oven for 15-20 minutes until flaky. Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes before serving. *You can also pan fry or air fry!