Veggie Loaded Baked Turkey Meatballs
I’ve been making these Veggie Loaded Baked Turkey Meatballs on repeat! In addition to being full of veggies, they’re also paleo, whole 30, gluten free, and dairy free. In other words, they are super easy and healthy for all of us, including Luca! They’re actually a a great baby led weaning way to introduce meat because they come out really soft. And, they’re super nutrient dense. A win-win!
- 1 lb Ground turkey, organic
- 1/4 cup Broccoli, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of diced Onion
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley, fresh
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Almond flour or organic bread crumbs
- 3 dashes Sea salt and pepper
- preheat the oven to 375F
- mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl by hand until combined
- add oil to a pan over medium high heat.
- once hot, roll the mixture into balls and place in the pan.
- sear on all sides until lightly browned (they won't be cooked through)
- transfer the meatballs to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size) until cooked through