Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
These are a MUST MAKE! No need for a long caption here, I’ll just get straight to the point. 🙂 They are four ingredients, no- bake, gluten free, can easily be made dairy free and take like 5 minutes to make! You can add a chocolate layer on top like shown here, or top with chocolate chips (or just leave plain). Great little treat for kids!
- 3 cups of cacao crisp cereal (I love One Degree Organics)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, plus en extra 1 1/3 cups for the chocolate layer
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- combine the peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips in a sauce pan over medium low heat.
- stir continuously until the chocolate is melted.
- mix in the cereal and gently stir until all of the cereal is coated
- press firmly into a square pan lined with parchment paper (i use another sheet of parchment paper on top to press)
- melt the 1 1/3 cups of chocolate chips with the coconut oil
- pour on top and spread evenly
- store in the freezer or fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- slice into squares and store in the freezer or fridge