You guys. I can’t with these tacos!
This recipe comes from our amazing intern Lindsay, who is not only super smart and so sweet; but girlfriend can cook. 🙂
Add these to your Taco Tuesday menu today, they are legit! You can easily double or triple the recipe for a crowd, they are so easy to make. I love to pair these with homemade guacamole and brown rice chips!
- 2 corn/gluten free tortillas
- shredded cheese (*optional)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 organic, wild caught salmon filet
- 2 cups of raw shredded brussels sprouts
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ tsp Lemon Pepper
- Dash of Turmeric
- Olive Oil
- ¼ Lime
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the salmon filet, then season with lemon pepper, salt, and ¼ tsp chili powder.
- Add olive oil to a small skillet over medium heat.
- Place the seasoned filet in the skillet and cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until the inside is opaque and the filet flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is cooking, add olive oil to a medium skillet, and add the shredded brussels sprouts.
- Season them with onion powder, the remaining ¼ tsp chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, and salt.
- cook until tender.
- Place two corn tortillas on a baking sheet, and sprinkle cheese and cilantro in the center of the tortilla. Place in oven until cheese has melted.
- Remove tortillas from the oven, and place on a plate.
- Take the salmon off the heat, and separate into pieces with a fork.
- Add the cooked brussels sprouts to the two tortillas over the melted cheese, then place the pieces of salmon on top.
- Fold tortillas into tacos and enjoy! 🙂
- feel free to double or triple this recipe!