No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
Peanut butter and chocolate. Is there a better combo? I’ve been up to my eyeballs in peanut butter for the last week testing this recipe, but I’m not mad about it 😉 I finally got these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares down and they are SO EASY and so good!
My mom made a similar recipe to these as a kid, but (you know the ones with butter and powdered sugar- so good), They were alwaysss my favorite, so I wanted to make a chocolate peanut butter square recipe that tastes just as amazing but a bit healthier 🙂
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter (stirred very well!)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup* (see notes)
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- in a medium pot over low heat, add the peanut butter and maple syrup and stir until well combined.
- remove from heat and mix in the almond flour until combined.
- line a 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and press the dough into the pan in an even layer.
- in a small pot, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil and stir over low heat until melted.
- pour over the top and spread with the back of a spoon.
- store in the fridge for about 3 hours to set.
- remove from the fridge and allow to sit at room temp for a few minutes before cutting.
- *If your peanut butter is very oily, use 1/4 cup of maple syrup