No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 5 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/8 cup peanut butter, natural creamy
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Blend the pitted dates, maple syrup, oats, and peanut butter until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press the peanut butter oat batter into a smooth layer in the baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave over 15 second intervals.
- Spread the melted chocolate on top, and place in the fridge to set.
- Once cooled, cut into squares. Can be kept in the fridge or the freezer.
- Dairy free chocolate chips can be used for a fully vegan option.