Hemp seeds are one of those super foods that we should all be trying to eat more often. They are full of omega-6 and omega-3’s, a great source of protein, and my favorite benefit, they make you feel fuller for longer, so you avoid overeating. 🙂 I love to sprinkle these babes over my smoothies, in my yogurt, or of course, make these delicious No-Bake Hemp Seed Bars for a grab-and-go snack or breakfast. Hope you guys enjoy!
HEMP SEED BENEFITS
Ideal omega-6/omega-3 ratio (which is hard to find!)
Great source of plant-based protein
Contains all of the essential amino acids
High in soluble and un-soluble fiber to support digestion
Supports weight loss by helping you feel fuller longer and reducing sugar cravings
No-Bake Hemp Seed Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups of hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of cocoa nibs or mini chocolate chips
- Add the almonds to a blender or food processor and pulse until the almonds are broken down, but not a fine flour consistency.
- Pour the almonds into a large mixing bowl, and mix in the rest of the ingredients until fully combined.
- Line a 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper, and then pour the the mixture in.
- Spread out until even, and then place a second piece of parchment paper on top and press down firmly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into bars or squares.
- Store in the fridge or freezer
Spinach for Breakfast https://www.spinach4breakfast.com/
For Your Hemp Bars
hi girls..I JUST made your SCRUMPTIOUS no-bake hemp seed bars !! They are super easy and amazing. Jess and I leave for her last dance competition this afternoon and i wanted to bring a healthy power-PACKED snack. This one’s a keeper !!! Love you TWO…you continue to inspire me to no end ! XOXOXO
Aw Auntie Karen you guys are the best!!! xoxoxo
These look amazing! Pinning. My kids will love them.
Aw yay! Keep those chocolate chips in there and you will have no problem 😉
I was already pulled in at hemp seeds! I love hemp seeds and all the great ingredients you have packed in these bars! They look delicious and are DEFINITELY nutritious!
What is the Nutritional Facts of these bars
Calories, Fat, Carbs and Protein.
Hi Brenda, I don’t count calories so I do not have the information on hand. But you can enter all the ingredients into myfitnesspal.com and then divide by how many bars/squares you would cut them into!
What can you use instead of MAPLE syrup Im a dieabetic?
Hi Jennifer, I would do 1/4 cup more nut butter!