Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Bake
One of my favorite make ahead breakfasts! Simple ingredients, super low in sugar and really easy to make. This is also great for kids (Luca loves this for breakfast or an after nap snack). The mini chocolate chips don’t hurt either 🙂
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 large ripe bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips
- preheat the oven to 350° f.
- mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet in another.
- add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix. fold in half of the sliced strawberries.
- pour into a greased or lined 8 in square baking pan. add more sliced strawberries and mini chocolate chips on top.
- bake at 350° f for 35 minutes.
- cool for 10 minutes before slicing.