This is another one of my easy Trader Joe’s meals! Everything can be bought at TJ’s (or Whole Foods!) and can be made in 30 minutes or less. Basically, it’s how I get dinner on the table most nights!
I always have organic riced cauliflower in my freezer. It’s one of those super easy meal bases that you can literally throw anything into. This time around I decided put my usuals into a baking dish with a little mozzarella, because a little melted mozz always makes things better. 😉
- 2 bags of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 package of organic chicken sausage, sliced
- shredded mozzarella
- olive oil
- in a large pan, add a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat and then add the broccoli florets
- sauté until almost tender, and then add the sliced chicken sausage and brown.
- remove from the pan and set aside.
- in the same pan, add the frozen cauliflower rice and heat until warm
- add the broccoli and chicken sausage back into the cauliflower rice and with a 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella and mix through
- pour into a baking dish and top with more mozzarella
- broil on low until the mozzarella is melted and beings to lightly brown.