Cauliflower Rice Bake
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets (1 head of broccoli)
- 1 package chicken sausage
- 24oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt & pepper
- Sauté the broccoli florets in a pan until almost tender
- Slice the sliced chicken sausage into rounds. Add to the pan and brown. Set the broccoli and sausage aside.
- Add two packages (24oz) frozen cauliflower rice to the pan and heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add everything to a baking dish, mix in 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top.
- Broil on low until cheese is melted
- The recipe is so versatile -- my favorite combo is mozzarella, broccoli, and sausage but the recipe can be modified to your taste