Cauliflower Rice Bake
For those of you who don’t already know, I love Trader Joe’s. It’s super close to my apartment, and is the perfect one stop shop for most of my needs. This Easy Cauliflower Rice Bake is one of my new favorite “30 minute Trader Joe’s meals”. But, the ingredients can be found at really any supermarket! I basically took my usual combo of riced cauliflower, broccoli, and chicken sausage and baked it with a little mozarella. Because what doesn’t taste better with a little mozz on top?
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets (1 head of broccoli)
- 1 package chicken sausage
- 24oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt & pepper
- Sauté the broccoli florets in a pan until almost tender
- Slice the sliced chicken sausage into rounds. Add to the pan and brown. Set the broccoli and sausage aside.
- Add two packages (24oz) frozen cauliflower rice to the pan and heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add everything to a baking dish, mix in 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top.
- Broil on low until cheese is melted
- The recipe is so versatile -- my favorite combo is mozzarella, broccoli, and sausage but the recipe can be modified to your taste