Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil, butter, or non-dairy butter
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Remove the cauliflower from the stem and place it in a pot with the garlic. Add 1/2 inch of water and steam until very soft (about 30 minutes).
- While the cauliflower is cooking, bring another pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta.
- Remove the cauliflower from the heat and drain out any remaining water.
- Use a food processer or an immersion blender to puree the cauliflower, garlic clove, and vegan butter. Blend until a smooth puree forms, 3-5min. Add some of almond milk if needed to aid with the pureeing process.
- Once the cauliflower is smooth, add the almond milk, lemon juice, onion powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Blend until well combined. Add more garlic powder and salt to taste.
- Mix into the cooked and drained pasta.