Raspberry Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
We are midsummer and the heat is on in NYC! But despite these sweltering days, I still love to bake. 🙂 Keeping things light and fruity with these Chocolate Chip Banana Raspberry Muffins. They are made in the blender, and are so quick and easy! Not to mention gluten and dairy free optional. I love to have one in the morning with a coffee. It’s a little me time. That is, when my one year old finally goes down for a nap. 😉
- 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats/gluten free oats
- 6oz of plain low fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of raspberries
- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- line a 12 muffin tin with liners or lightly coat with coconut oil.
- place oats in a food processor and pulse for about 15 seconds until the oats are broken down.
- add the remaining ingredients (except for the raspberries and chocolate chips) and process until everything is mixed and the oats are smooth.
- pour batter into bowl and gently mix in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- pour batter into the muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.