Creamy Tahini Mac and Cheese
You guys know I love a creamy pasta! I also love loading my pasta with veggies for more of a balanced meal. This is a dairy free Creamy Tahini Mac and Cheese and it’s so delicious! You won’t miss the cheese, I promise you! This is coming from a girl who loves cheese. 🙂
Lou is my taste tester. We’ve got a new series on IG! “Maria buys it and Louie Tries It.” It’s funny, because Lou is funny haha. But when I make something I ask him if it’s good for healthy, or like actually good. We strive for actually good. 😉 Hope you guys love it!
- 1 box of pasta shells
- 3 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2/3 cup of water
- cook the pasta according to package directions
- while the pasta is cooking, add the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, honey, and water to a blender or food processor. add a little more water if needed too thin.
- in a pan, add a very small amount of oil and sauté the spinach lightly
- drain the pasta and add to the spinach.
- add in the tahini sauce and mix through.
Tahini and Gluten Free Shells!