Edible Cookie Dough
Do I eat cookie dough with raw eggs? You bet. But since I’m pregnant with baby number two, I need to lay off that habit for the time being 🙂 So I give to you an insanely EASY edible cookie dough! Three ingredients, and it can literally be made in about 5 minutes.
So what does one do with a mug full of cookie dough? Like any cookie dough, it’s rich. A few bites and you’re usually good to go. Below I have some ideas for other ways to use this dough; besides digging in with a spoon 🙂
- Mix into banana Nice Cream for a cookie dough ice cream.
- Mix into plain or vanilla greek yogurt for dessert.
- Roll this cookie dough into balls, dip into melted chocolate and set in the fridge for truffles.
- Press into a small pan in an even layer, spread melted chocolate on top and set in the fridge. Cut into squares or bars.
- Add to a chocolate or vanilla smoothie!
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of almond flour
- chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- add the peanut butter and maple syrup to a pot over low heat and stir until combined
- remove from heat, and mix in the almond flour (*if it's not thick enough for a "cookie dough" texture, add a bit more almond flour)
- mix in the chocolate chips