The other night I was lying in bed watching Snapchat, and saw this semi-celebrity that I follow post that she just made her first smoothie. And my first reaction was like, I don’t understand? It’s 2016, who has never made a smoothie? But then I remembered not everyone revs up their blender in the morning. Like if my apartment caught on fire, I would first grab my Vitamix, then probably my Louboutins, then run out the door. Everyone has their priorities.
So today we are bringing it back to the basics. A smoothie so simple and delicious, that those of you who are new to the liquid greens will love it. For more ideas, take a look at our other smoothie recipes. 🙂
- 10 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana, chopped
- handful of frozen mango
- scoop of almond butter
- scoop of plant based vanilla protein
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Clean Cleanse: replace the banana with an additional handful of frozen mango or frozen peaches.
Shop the Post