Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Bread
This Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Bread is so good. It only requires one bowl, so it’s easy (basically the only way I do things) and has just the right amount of PB flavor. This banana bread may actually be one of my favorite recipes on the blog! But if PB isn’t you’re thing, we have several other delicious gluten free chocolate chip and healthy banana bread recipes. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Just like the PB drizzle all over my banana bread slices, because who doesn’t love even more peanut butter.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoon applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Mash the bananas and add to a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the eggs and whisk until frothy.
- Mix in the peanut butter, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, gluten free flour, almond flour, sugar, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased bread pan. Bake at 350* for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 min before slicing. Enjoy!