Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Bread
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
RECIPE IS BELOW!
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoon applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Mash the bananas and add to a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the eggs and whisk until frothy.
- Mix in the peanut butter, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, gluten free flour, almond flour, sugar, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased bread pan. Bake at 350* for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 min before slicing. Enjoy!