spinach and feta turkey burger
When you need an easy, make-ahead protein option for the week for both you and your kids (if you have them!), these spinach and feta turkey burgers are it! Simple ingredients, super flavorful, plus some extra greens snuck in there. I don’t have a grill (apartment life), so I make these on my stove in a grill pan and they come out great! I only set the fire alarm off once 😉
Luca is 12 months and LOVES these. They come out soft, so they are easy for him to eat. It makes 6 burgers which is enough to last all three of us a few days! I pair with some additional veggies on the side.
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 cup spinach (about 1-2 handfuls), rough chop
- 1/4 cup of feta
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add everything to a bowl and mix by hand.
- form burger patties by rolling a ball and squishing it flat between the palms of your hands.
- cook on a George Foreman grill, on a barbecue, or on a grill pan until cooked through and no longer pink inside.