THREE INGREDIENT Protein Pancakes! Bananas, eggs, protein powder. Done 🙂 Which is why I call the, The Easiest Protein Pancakes.
These shock me every time I make them because the ingredients are so simple. I wouldn’t compare them to classic style pancakes in terms of being super fluffy, but they honestly taste delicious! I am always looking for more way to get protein in my diet since I’m not a huge meat eater. These have double the protein from the eggs and protein powder; plus you can always top with nut butter instead of maple syrup.
The taste will also vary depending on the brand of protein you use. I love Nuzest brand because the ingredients are super clean!
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 scoops of vanilla protein (I love Nuzest!)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add the banana to a blender and blend on low until broken down (not completely smooth).
- Add the egg, protein powder, and cinnamon and blend on low until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low (I find it sticks to stainless steel!)
- Spray the pan with olive oil and then add 1/4 cup of the batter.
- When the pancake starts to bubble flip over.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Top with pure maple syrup!
- The taste and consistency will vary depending on the protein powder brand!
For Your Protein Pancakes