Valentine’s Day Applesauce Pancakes
I’ve got a super easy and delicious valentines day breakfast idea for you to do with your kids! I bought this little heart shaped mold on amazon that makes these pancakes so darn cute. I also used these all natural dye-free sprinkles by Supernatural to make them a little extra 🙂 This recipe is really easy, have your little ones help you!
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of applesauce
- add everything to a mixing bowl and mixed until combined. The batter will be lumpy.
- heat a pan over medium heat and place the heart shaped molds in the pan
- pour about 1/4 cup of batter into each mold, once it begins to bubble remove the molds
- flip pancakes and heat on the other side for 2-3 more minutes
- serve with maple syrup and sprinkles on top