Easy Trader Joe’s Dinner: Fettuccine and Lentil Bolognese
All you need are 3 ingredients and 15 minutes! Fettuccini, your favorite jar sauce and Trader Joe’s pre-cooked lentils (I got everything at Trader Joe’s!). I just added the lentils to the sauce in a pot and warmed them over medium low heat while the pasta was cooking. Poured the sauce on top of the pasta and done!
I love the added protein and fiber the lentils add to this dish to round it out. And if you’re not in the mood for pasta, this sauce would be delish with veggies mixed in. 🙂
- 1 box of fettuccini
- 1 jar of sauce (your favorite kind)
- 1 package of Trader Joe's pre-steamed lentils
- In a medium pot, add the sauce and lentils and bring the heat to medium-low.
- use a fork to gently break apart the lentils and simmer until hot. stir occasionally.
- cook pasta according to package directions.
- drain pasta and mix with the sauce.