Easy Trader Joe’s Dinner: Fettuccine and Lentil Bolognese
Another Easy Trader Joe’s Dinner for all you fellow Trader Joe’s lovers! Although, this quick and easy 15 minute dinner could also be made with ingredients from other grocery stores as well. All you need is pre-steamed lentils (if you can’t find them and don’t feel like cooking up some dried lentils, a jar of canned lentils could work too!), your favorite jar of red sauce, and pasta to throw together this Easy Trader Joe’s Dinner: Fettuccine and Lentil Bolognese. I love easy meals like this for those busy weeknights when I don’t have time to cook a real meal but don’t feel like ordering take-out. Or, when Lou’s travelling and I want something I can just throw together without getting fancy or needing dozens of ingredients. As a working mom, a quick and healthy meal like this that I can feel good about is a total win.
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 jar marinara sauce (we love Rao's!)
- 1 package pre-cooked lentils
- Cook the pasta per box instructions.
- Add the lentils and the marinara sauce to a pot. Mix and heat until warm.
- Top the cooked pasta with the lentil bolognese.