Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
I tend to like my smoothies to be green. 🙂 Just because it’s so easy to get all those veggies in. But every once and awhile I like to switch things up! Especially when it comes to seasonal flavas.
I went from being like “eh pumpkin” to making non-stop pumpkin recipes. Also drinking Trader Joe’s pumpkin coffee every morning. It’s bad. But it’s only acceptable for like a month and then it’s winter, so I’m getting it out of my system now.
Plus, pumpkin is actually really good for you! Super high in antioxidants and vitamins. This smoothie also packs a protein punch. Details below!
- 10oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop of vanilla plant based protein
- add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.