Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
In unfortunate recent events, we have lost the last 9 months of content on our blog (including all posts and recipes). We are working diligently to first and foremost get the recipes back up for you. I apologize for any inconvenience and lack of written content. We appreciate your support as always!
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of gluten free all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- coconut oil/butter (for greasing the bread pan)
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- grease a bread pan/
- in a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (flours, baking soda, cinnamon, sea salt).
- in a second medium bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (banana, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla).
- pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine.
- mix in the chocolate chips.
- pour into a bread pan and bake for 45 minutes, until lightly brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- allow to completely cool before serving.